1) Make a Financial Donation. We depend on the generosity of others to be able to run these programs that are vital to the community we serve.
We are a Canada Revenue Agency registered charitable organization.
Cheques may be made out to West Broadway Community Ministry or
West Broadway Community Services and sent via snail mail to:
West Broadway Community Ministry
102 - 222 Furby Street
Or you can donate through CanadaHelps.org by clicking below!
2) Donate Your Time. Volunteers are an essential part of keeping West Broadway Community Ministry and its many programs and services running smoothly. We could not open our doors each and every day without their support and assistance. Become part of a dynamic team of compassionate people! Click here for our online application.
3) Host A Food Drive. Gather your friends, family and coworkers to host a food drive. Each day, people come to our drop-in to request emergency food. We will gratefully accept donations of non-perishable food items.
4) Prepare and serve a meal at West Broadway Community Ministry. Partner churches and other Faith communities often provide a special lunch on Thursdays.
5) Please hold the people of West Broadway in your prayers. We also ask that you pray for compassionate political leadership that will take action on behalf of society’s most vulnerable people.
6) Community Action. We work closely with Make Poverty History Manitoba to try to bring about change that will benefit people living in poverty. Please check their website for the latest action you might join in. makepovertyhistorymb.com